At HUDSON OAKS, your safety dictates the policies and procedures practiced by our office, and it is important that you feel confident when coming to us during and after the current COVID-19 pandemic.
HUDSON OAKS is:
- Scheduling to see one patient or family at a time.
- Screening patients when scheduling appointments and as they enter the practice.
- Providing dental emergency and non-emergency appointments.
- We will continue to postpone dental appointments for all patients exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms, during and after the pandemic.
- Continuously disinfecting all surfaces in our common areas.
- Taking our PPE, infection control, and sterilization procedures seriously, to provide a safe & healthy environment for our patients and staff!
What should YOU DO?
- Contact us with any dental questions or visit inquiries you may have.
- Be proactive. Use this time to book your next dental visit.
- Call us immediately if you need an Emergency Appointment.
- Don’t stop your daily dental hygiene routine.
- Take advantage of our teledentistry services.
We are here to ensure that you always have the best dental health for you and your loved ones! Please check frequently for updates as we will continue to monitor the current situation and modify this page as is appropriate.
-The Hudson Oaks Family Dentistry Team